Our team members have acted on a large number of transactions over many years involving the London Stock Exchange’s Premium and Standard segments, AIM and ISDX on admissions, IPOs, reverse takeovers and fundraisings. We have acted for companies, management, Nominated Advisers and Brokers.
Examples of our experience
- We advised on the IPOs of Parallel Media Group and Totally.
- We acted for management on the reverse acquisition of Nasstar by Denara Holdings.
- We advised on the fundraisings for Amedeo Resources and Legendary Investments.
- We advised Shore Capital on fundraisings for Conroy Gold and Baobab Resources.
- We acted for Sanlam Securities on the reverse acquisitions of Powerhouse Energy and Enables IT.
- We advised on the conversion to REIT and admission to the CISX of Glenstone Property Group.
Who to contact
Casa Mining Limited acquired by Ortac Resources Limited
Druces LLP, the City-based business and private wealth law f...
Read More >
Compensation and Indemnity Payments for Commercial Agents and the Impact of Brexit
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 (...
Read More >