Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing varied forms of commercial contracts, from terms and conditions of business, to collaboration and licensing agreements in addition to agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
Our expertise is frequently applied to the field of e-commerce and in assisting clients navigate the maze of consumer legislation governing consumer contracts.
- We advised a well known European fashion brand on the break up of a European agency relationship.
- Drafting digital commerce terms for a specialised luxury-goods retailer.
- We negotiated and drafted a software licensing agreement on behalf of a software provider.
- We negotiated and drafted a manufacturing contract for an ethical fashion company.
- We advised on and reviewed the franchise agreement for a well known confectionery business.
Who to contact
Casa Mining Limited acquired by Ortac Resources Limited
Druces LLP, the City-based business and private wealth law f...
Read More >
Compensation and Indemnity Payments for Commercial Agents and the Impact of Brexit
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 (...
Read More >