Acquisition Finance and Corporate Lending
Our team has longstanding experience in advising on and structuring financing arrangements in all areas of the market from private equity backed leveraged finance deals to corporate acquisitions. Our team has advised corporate borrowers, sponsors, senior lenders, mezzanine lenders and bank syndicates. Much of our experience has been of structuring loans involving bespoke documentation.
The team has significant experience of advising on cross border transactions and has a wealth of knowledge in leading complex financings in multiple jurisdictions across a range of industry sectors.
- Advising the borrower in syndicated acquisition facilities for the acquisition of a healthcare business from an insolvent healthcare operator.
- Advising a start-up business to business lending provider on all aspects of setting up a new business including regulatory advice and all documentation for lending transactions.
- Advised a banking syndicate on the refinancing of a European industrial group’s acquisition facilities including its subsidiaries in Italy Germany and The Netherlands.
- Advised the lender on a bilateral trade finance facility for an international steel manufacturer and related security in several jurisdictions.
- Advised a financial services group based in the UK with worldwide subsidiaries in connection with a new group acquisition facility including advice in connection with the granting of security and various cross-border issues.
- Advised the lender in the provision of acquisition facilities in an accelerated M&A transaction involving a Dutch manufacturing business.
- Advised the lender in the provision of refinancing and acquisition facilities of a significant nursery and childcare group.
Probate and Privacy
For many clients, a Will is the most personal and confidenti...
Read More >
Tax Compliance: France
Druces’ team includes French law specialists with extensiv...
Read More >