Our team members have acted on a large number of transactions over many years involving the London Stock Exchange’s Premium and Standard segments, AIM and ISDX on admissions, IPOs, reverse takeovers and fundraisings. We have acted for companies, management, Nominated Advisers and Brokers.
Examples of our experience
- We advised on the IPOs of Parallel Media Group and Totally.
- We acted for management on the reverse acquisition of Nasstar by Denara Holdings.
- We advised on the fundraisings for Amedeo Resources and Legendary Investments.
- We advised Shore Capital on fundraisings for Conroy Gold and Baobab Resources.
- We acted for Sanlam Securities on the reverse acquisitions of Powerhouse Energy and Enables IT.
- We advised on the conversion to REIT and admission to the CISX of Glenstone Property Group.
Who to contact
Druces LLP supports the Teenage Cancer Trust at its flagship event at the Royal Albert Hall
As part of Druces’ ongoing commitment to Corporate Social ...
Read More >
Druces’ Healthcare Team shortlisted for ‘Transactional Legal Advisor of the Year’ at the HealthInvestor Awards 2019
City law firm, Druces LLP, has been shortlisted for a leadin...
Read More >