Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing varied forms of commercial contracts, from terms and conditions of business, to collaboration and licensing agreements in addition to agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
Our expertise is frequently applied to the field of e-commerce and in assisting clients navigate the maze of consumer legislation governing consumer contracts.
- We advised a well known European fashion brand on the break up of a European agency relationship.
- Drafting digital commerce terms for a specialised luxury-goods retailer.
- We negotiated and drafted a software licensing agreement on behalf of a software provider.
- We negotiated and drafted a manufacturing contract for an ethical fashion company.
- We advised on and reviewed the franchise agreement for a well known confectionery business.
Who to contact
Druces is proud to support The Whitechapel Mission this Christmas
In preparation for the holidays, the Partners and staff at D...
Read More >
City of London law firm, Druces LLP has advised Belvedere Leisure Resorts PLC on £25m bond issue to fund luxury Scottish leisure resort
Druces’ Capital Markets team has advised Belvedere Leisure...
Read More >