Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing varied forms of commercial contracts, from terms and conditions of business, to collaboration and licensing agreements in addition to agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
Our expertise is frequently applied to the field of e-commerce and in assisting clients navigate the maze of consumer legislation governing consumer contracts.
- We advised a well known European fashion brand on the break up of a European agency relationship.
- Drafting digital commerce terms for a specialised luxury-goods retailer.
- We negotiated and drafted a software licensing agreement on behalf of a software provider.
- We negotiated and drafted a manufacturing contract for an ethical fashion company.
- We advised on and reviewed the franchise agreement for a well known confectionery business.
Who to contact
Druces’ Real Estate Finance Briefing – The Sky’s The Limit (04.12.19)
The Sky’s the Limit On 4 December 2019, our Real Estate Fi...
Read More >
Druces appoints Julian Washington as new Head of Business Development
City of London law firm, Druces LLP, is delighted to announc...
Read More >