Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing varied forms of commercial contracts, from terms and conditions of business, to collaboration and licensing agreements in addition to agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
Our expertise is frequently applied to the field of e-commerce and in assisting clients navigate the maze of consumer legislation governing consumer contracts.
- We advised a well known European fashion brand on the break up of a European agency relationship.
- Drafting digital commerce terms for a specialised luxury-goods retailer.
- We negotiated and drafted a software licensing agreement on behalf of a software provider.
- We negotiated and drafted a manufacturing contract for an ethical fashion company.
- We advised on and reviewed the franchise agreement for a well known confectionery business.
Who to contact
Druces advises Yours Clothing on £4 million investment in new Headquarters to fuel growth plans
1st August 2018 – Yours Clothing, the UK’s fastest growi...
Read More >
‘Team Druces’ completes 2018 Standard Chartered Great City 5k Race
Congratulations to Druces’ team of 10 runners who complete...
Read More >