Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing varied forms of commercial contracts, from terms and conditions of business, to collaboration and licensing agreements in addition to agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
Our expertise is frequently applied to the field of e-commerce and in assisting clients navigate the maze of consumer legislation governing consumer contracts.
- We advised a well known European fashion brand on the break up of a European agency relationship.
- Drafting digital commerce terms for a specialised luxury-goods retailer.
- We negotiated and drafted a software licensing agreement on behalf of a software provider.
- We negotiated and drafted a manufacturing contract for an ethical fashion company.
- We advised on and reviewed the franchise agreement for a well known confectionery business.
Who to contact
Business Tenants protected from Forfeiture by the Coronavirus Act 2020
The Government has passed emergency legislation – the ...
Read More >
COMMENTARY: Making a Will during the Coronavirus Outbreak
For more than 180 years, English law has prescribed that a W...
Read More >