Whatever the nature of the dispute, our clients look to us for the same key qualities as we guide them through to a resolution of their problem.
Whether it is a commercial dispute between businesses or shareholders; the enforcement of a bank’s security; debt recovery or insolvency; contentious trust proceedings or a problem between landlord and tenant, we offer:
- Commercial awareness: understanding your business and your goals
- Strategic guidance: listening and advising on how to achieve your desired outcome
- Communication and clarity: explaining legal points lucidly and keeping you informed
- Efficiency: bringing rigour to the conduct of the dispute resolution process
- Cost-effectiveness: ensuring that costs are proportionate to the benefit sought
- Partnership: sharing with you the burden of resolving the dispute to your satisfaction
Who to contact
Covid vaccination and employment rights: what is the position for employees and businesses?
Our ‘No jab, no job’ workplace policy guide is o...
Read More >
Druces announces Charity of the Year
It is a great pleasure to announce that Druces’ Charity of...
Read More >