Our ‘No jab, no job’ workplace policy guide is out now
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some employers are considering making it a requirement for employees to be vaccinated before re/joining the workplace. However, implementing this policy will not be straight-forward and many legal points will need to be considered.
Our Employment team has produced a guide on the Covid-19 vaccination and employment rights, covering what a ‘no jab, no job’ policy could mean for businesses and employees alike.
What is covered in this guide?
Areas covered include:
- What if employees refuse to be vaccinated?
- Can employees be required to be vaccinated?
- What measures can be put in place to have a safe workforce?
- Can employers ask potential employees if they have been vaccinated?
- Can employers refuse to employ people if they have not been vaccinated?
- Health and safety vs discrimination
- Considerations for employers
Read our guide here
Please click here or on the image below to view our ‘No jab, no job’ guide.
For further information on employment rights and Covid-19 related employment issues, please contact: