France – Legal, Property and Tax Services
Working with Druces
Our team services clients in France, Monaco and Switzerland and is experienced in the laws and taxes of these three countries. Our expert and pragmatic thinking team, based in the City, will “get it done” for you. The advice and approach is everything you would expect from a small specialised City law firm – there is nothing suburban or provincial about the way we work. We are not “part timers” or “dabblers” in this area of law. This is what our team of lawyers do full time every day.
- We are the only law firm in the City specialised in French tax and property.
- All members of our team are fully qualified solicitors (in addition to their other qualifications) – you can count on our expertise and professional training.
- As solicitors our advice is protected by legal professional privilege so remains confidential.
- We regularly travel to completion (and other) meetings outside the UK for our clients. In our experience matters often arise during completion meetings – with us there you will not be left exposed at a crucial time.
- We have ten plus years experience in a range of transactions. Our property work includes high value properties, properties located on the Côte d’Azur, in the Alps and in Paris. We advise on purchases of commercial and/or agricultural property in addition to residential.
- We regularly advise on complicated or unusual structures including offshore trusts and pension fund purchases.
- We have experience in litigation before the French courts. We have experience of disputes in the French High Court, Court of Appeal and tax tribunal.
Experts in the field
As recognised experts in the field of cross-border UK-French tax and property issues we are regularly quoted in the national press and other specialist publications.
Who to contact
Druces’ Private Client team wins prestigious Chambers Directory ranking
It was announced today that Chambers and Partners, publisher...
Read More >
COMMENTARY: Chancellor Sunak announces changes to Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) threshold
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) threshold raised In some good new...
Read More >