Caroline is a partner and Head of Corporate Restructuring in the Corporate and Commercial Team.
Regularly acting for large group companies and high net worth individuals on corporate restructurings and investment structuring, Caroline’s work usually involves complex issues and cross-border elements. She has built a strong reputation for her quick, strategic thinking and her clear advice. This enables her to analyse complex and multi-faceted legal issues rapidly and provide accessible solutions for her clients.
Caroline has a loyal following of clients, including international group companies, who consider her the “go to” person for their corporate restructuring work.
As part of her practice, Caroline has also built up a strong reputation for advising charity clients. She features in the Legal 500 directory for her work in this field.
In Legal 500, Caroline is recognised for her focus on corporate law issues within the areas of charities and not-for-profit, and for her corporate restructuring and insolvency work, as quoted below.
- “Caroline Cropley is capable of handling a wide variety of insolvency work”
- “Caroline Cropley is responsive and helpful and takes the time to consider the issues and offer exactly the right amount of guidance that is needed in each case”
- “High level and wide range of knowledge, very friendly to deal with, sensible and commercial approach. Helen Freely and Caroline Cropley are the key names”
- “Caroline Cropley is exactly what you’d hope… She ‘owns’ the account, she knows what needs to happen, when it needs to happen and how to get it done.”
- “Caroline has excellent instincts and knowledge… easy and pleasant to deal with”.
- “Caroline Cropley is an understated and highly competent insolvency and restructuring lawyer”.
- “Caroline is very knowledgeable, very responsive and displays excellent project management”.