Michelle has experience assisting both landlords and tenants in leasehold enfranchisement (including in respect of lease extensions, collective enfranchisements and rights of first refusal) and in UK residential and commercial property. Michelle advises a variety of clients, including individuals, developers and companies.
Michelle obtained her law degree from King’s College London and qualified as a solicitor in March 2012. Prior to joining Sykes Anderson Perry*, Michelle worked as a Property Solicitor at a central London firm.
Outside of work, Michelle enjoys reading, going to the theatre and travelling.
*Sykes Anderson Perry’s merger with Druces LLP took effect on 1 October 2019.
- “I was very impressed by their knowledge, feedback and advice. As a client, I would thoroughly recommend Suzanne Middleton and Michelle Goodrum”
- “Michelle Goodrum in particular is an outstanding asset to Druces”
- “Michelle has an incredibly proactive approach to deals, is without a doubt an expert in the industry. I know a sale with Druces instructed will be a smooth one”
- “Michelle Goodrum provides a calm, competent and professional service. She is prepared to go the extra mile in terms of clarification of complicated legislation, and to answer legal questions from both client and their professional advisors. Michelle also has the ability to see the whole picture and not just her role, providing the client with best service”.
- “I don’t think that in the 40 years I have been buying and selling property that I have ever had such a pain free transaction. Thank you for your assistance in making this happen.”