Suzanne Middleton Lindsley is a Partner in the Real Estate team and the Head of Residential Property. She has broad experience in residential and commercial property, including in investment, development and property finance. She also has experience in dealing with Sharia’a compliant transactions.
Suzanne’s outside interests include horses, country pursuits and interior design.
- In Legal 500, Suzanne has been recognised across the range of services she provides. In the Property Finance area, Suzanne is praised by a client as somebody who “really stands out, as she has provided what is truly a partner-led service. She impressed me with her quick grasp of the very complex circumstances and her in-depth knowledge of how real estate should be structured really gave me great confidence.”
- “I have particularly enjoyed working with Suzanne Middleton-Lindsley, who takes her role as lead partner very seriously without losing a sense of humour with some of our more challenging transactions”
- “Suzanne Middleton Lindsley’s attention to detail and thoroughness in their work is truly impressive. They possess an exceptional ability to dissect complex legal matters and provide clear and concise advice. Their expertise in real estate law is unparalleled, and strategic thinking has helped me navigate through intricate transactions with confidence and ease”
- “I was very impressed by their knowledge, feedback and advice. As a client, I would thoroughly recommend Suzanne Middleton and Michelle Goodrum”
- “Suzanne Middleton Lindsley is outstanding. She expertly led us through a nightmare of a trust residential property conveyance. Her vast knowledge, calm and firm reasoning and attention to detail are second to none. When you know the job will be tricky, there is no one better to have on your side”
“I enjoyed having Suzanne Middleton-Lindsley as a representative on my behalf. She stood out because she dedicated her time and put in a lot of effort throughout my property transaction. Even though there was a substantial amount of paperwork to get through, she was very patient and we went through every single document one by one with a keen attention to detail”.