If so, a recent High Court decision in Hashmi v Lorimer-Wing  EWHC 191 (Ch) means you should review your company’s Articles. Before this case it was generally accepted...Find out more
As part of our service to the families and businesses that we advise, Druces has a full tax compliance offering which deals with the preparation of annual accounts and tax returns for a range of individuals, families, trustees and companies.
We are also able to assist with historical disclosures for individuals and trusts using HMRC’s disclosure services for those times when, for whatever reason, the correct amount of tax has not been paid and taxpayers need to have peace of mind by bringing their tax affairs fully up to date.
Our Private Client team acts for many family trusts and we can help to ensure that your trust is HMRC compliant. Whether it is UK based or offshore (and whatever the assets the trust holds), our team provides timely and effective services to protect your wealth by ensuring continued UK tax compliance
These services include:
• Completion of trust accounts
• Accounts for rental businesses owned by trusts
• Filing trust tax returns with HMRC
• Trust registration
• Inheritance tax return services for trusts, UK or overseas where they fall within the UK inheritance tax net.
• Complex disclosures
We are able to assist executors and personal representatives in meeting their obligations to HMRC following death including:
• Preparing inheritance tax accounts and obtaining probate
• Registering estates with HMRC
• Preparing final tax returns for deceased individuals
• Administering estates
• Preparing estate accounts and estate tax returns
For further information, please see our Probate and Estate Administration page
Clients choose our personal tax services for a number of different reasons. Some particularly value the peace of mind that comes from having Druces deal with their tax affairs but also because the cost of our services is competitive. Whatever your circumstances, our team takes the same level of care and attention, ensuring that returns are filed accurately and on time and your obligations to HMRC are met.
• Self-assessment tax return filing
• Accounting services for those with rental businesses/the self-employed
• Overdue tax returns (multi-year disclosures)
• Services for non-domiciled individuals and offshore issues
As well as our standard services for individuals, we are also able to help companies and owner-managed business clients with their compliance and filing requirements. Known for our responsive and flexible service, we are able to help both UK and international businesses with a range of solutions.
Services for businesses include:
• Year-end accounts
• Corporation tax returns
• Compliance for offshore companies which own UK property
Team Lead - Tax Compliance and Disclosure
Citywealth’s Brand Management & Reputation Awards highlight corporate brands and reputation management in the private wealth industry. At Tuesday’s award ceremony, Danyal Bhatti, Druces’ Business Development & Marketing Executive,...Find out more
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) are looking to attract growth firms by potentially eliminating the choice of two segments (Premium or Standard). They recently published feedback on the ongoing...Find out more